System Architect for Network Technology (m/f/d)
Our goal? We want to ruggedize you!
Since 1982 we have been focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions using the highest technology levels. Our products stand for reliability and robustness and everything we do is rugged, safe and made for mission-critical applications.
Through your personal mentor and individual on-the-job training plan, we will introduce you to our world.
- You will develop software and firmware for network products, particularly switches for the railway and industrial sectors.
- Working together with the hardware department, you will take over the initial commissioning of new systems.
- You will implement protocols, network functions and customer-specific applications.
- You will develop concepts and analyze and solve problem cases.
- You have a degree in engineering, computer science, physics or a similar field of study
- You have several years of professional experience in the development of network products and their technologies.
- In addition, you have sound knowledge of the programming languages C/C++ as well as knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash or Ruby.
- You have experience in Linux kernel development in Ethernet, SPI, I2C for MIPS processors.
- In addition to good analytical skills in troubleshooting network problems, you have strong knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, IPv6, xSTP, VLAN, LACP, PTP, SNMP, AAA).
We are a global company with headquarters and our own production facilities in Nuremberg, Germany. We develop, qualify and manufacture electronic assemblies and devices for safety-critical applications for harsh environments. As a technological leader in the embedded segment, we successfully meet the challenge of offering our customers innovative solutions with maximum reliability and flexibility.
Please send us your detailed application online, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.