- CompactPCI - CompactPCI Plus I/O - CompactPCI Serial
Rugged and safe CompactPCI platforms for transport and industry on flexible 3U and 6U boards, for rugged and mission-critical environments.
- F26L - Intel Atom Apollo Lake-I CPU Board
The F26L is a CompactPCI PlusIO low-power CPU board and a member of the scalable family of MEN’s Intel CPU boards which ensure future-safety and long-term availability.
- G25A – Intel Xeon D CPU Board
The G25A is a multicore CPCI Serial CPU card with an Intel Xeon D-1500 processor, supporting fast data transfer and virtualization functions with up to 16 cores.
- CompactPCI/Serial Systems – Built-To-Order
CompactPCI and CompactPCI Serial based application-ready/turnkey systems which are built around your individual configuration needs, with pre-selected functions as required by your system.
The CompactPCI Advantage
Robust CompactPCI / PlusIO / Serial CPU boards and peripheral cards (I/O and carriers), perfectly suited for demanding industrial and embedded applications. Future-safe family concept, flexible built-to-order configurations and rugged design.
In addition to long-term availability for a minimum of 7 to 10 years and a temperature range of -40 to +85°C, our cPCI boards also come with features like conduction cooling as an add-on to COTS boards and triple-redundancy for safe computers. With different processor architectures based on x86 (Intel Atom up to Core i7 multi-core CPUs) and PowerPC CPUs, everything from custom board and I/O solutions right up to complete turn-key systems can be very easily tailored. The range of peripheral cards and advantages include:
- Carriers for PCIe® MiniCards, XMC and PMC
- Interface boards for SATA, UART, WLAN, GSM or GPS
- I/O functions via FPGA IP cores
- Managed and unmanaged/smart-managed Ethernet switches
- Built-to-order individual application-ready/turnkey systems
- Lower efforts to integrate application software
- Extreme temperature ranges
Discover the World of CompactPCI
- NXP QorIQ, up to 12 cores
- Up to 12 GB DDR3 DRAM soldered, ECC
- Standard front I/O: 2 10 Gb Ethernet, 1 Gb Ethernet, 1 USB 2.0 host, 1 USB configuration port (RS232)
- Standard rear I/O: 14 PCIe lanes, 1 USB 2.0, 2 SATA, 3 Gb Ethernet
- 4 HP system master and peripheral slot
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI Serial
- microSD card slot
- CPU TDP from 32 W to 61 W
- Board Management Controller
- AMD Radeon E6465 GPU, 600 MHz
- Low power consumption, max. 20 W
- 160 shaders, 192 GFLOPS (single precision peak)
- 2 GB GDDR5 integrated graphics RAM
- AMD Eyefinity and HD3D technologies
- DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.5, OpenCL 1.1
- 3 DisplayPort 1.2 interfaces
- 1 DisplayPort 1.1a interface
- Max. resolution 4096x2560 @ 60 Hz, 24 bpp
- Intel E3900 series CPU with up to four cores
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 RAM soldered, ECC
- For CompactPCI 2.0 systems or CompactPCI PlusIO 2.30 hybrid systems (2.0 and CPCI-S.0)
- CPU TDP 6.5 W to 12 W
- Front I/O: 2 Gb Ethernet, 2 USB 3.0, 1 VGA
- Rear I/O: 2 Gb Ethernet, 4 PCIe x1, 4 USB 2.0
- microSD card and mSATA slots
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Side card connector for high flexibility and interface extensions
Downloads & Media
Product Comparison Charts
With MEN's system configurators, which are available for download in a universal Excel format, you can configure a system to suit your individual needs.