Rugged Network Attached Storage System (NAS)
CompactPCI Serial rugged network attached storage system (NAS) with multi-processing and RAID functionality
- NAS with multi-processing and RAID functionality
- 1 Intel Core i7 system slot card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and dual DisplayPort
- 3 Intel Core i7 peripheral slot cards (identical with system slot card)
- Ethernet mesh connectivity with mezzanine on CPU cards to backplane
- Supported by Ethernet switch card
- System slot and peripheral slot CPU cards provide the same standard rear I/O in addition to the Ethernet mesh: 7 PCIe, 8 USB, 6 SATA, DisplayPort/HDMI
- RAID configuration with 3 SDD/HDD shuttles connected to system slot CPU via SATA on backplane
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways)
The G22 is a 4HP/3U CPCI Serial CPU card with a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, supporting USB, SATA, PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O interfaces.
The G301 is an unmanaged 3U Gigabit Ethernet switch implemented as a CompactPCI Serial board with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports on RJ45 connectors.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.