Flight Control System
CompactPCI Serial flight control system for collision avoidance with camera data processing
- Camera data processing system for collision avoidance
- 4 Intel Core i7 CPU cards with dual Ethernet, dual USB and dual DisplayPort
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 7 PCIe, 8 USB, 6 SATA, up to 8 Ethernet, DisplayPort/HDMI
- Inter-processor communication via Ethernet mesh on backplane
- 4 hot-pluggable SDD/HDD shuttles with SATA backplane connection to CPU cards
- Customized multi-function I/O card with 2 FPGA-based sensor interfaces
- Developed according to DO-160D
The G20 is a 4HP/3U CompactPCI Serial CPU card supporting USB, SATA, PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O interfaces according to the CPCI-S.0 standard.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.
The G215 is a 3U CompactPCI Serial peripheral card offering different interface configurations for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 UARTs, CAN bus or binary I/O.