Internet Access in Trains
- Hybrid system with 2 CompactPCI PlusIO Intel Core 2 Duo CPU cards with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 4 PCIe, 4 USB, 4 SATA, 1 Ethernet
- Dual PCI Express Mini Card carrier with on-board diplexer for wireless functions like WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA, LTE (CompactPCI 2.0)
- Supported by adapter for 10 common and even more virtual SIM cards per MiniCard
- Optional GSM-R on separate interface card (CompactPCI 2.0)
- 1 unmanaged 4-port Gbit Ethernet switch card (CompactPCI Serial)
- 1 hot-pluggable SSD/HDD shuttle (CompactPCI Serial)
- 110 V power supply
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways)
The F223 is a rugged 3U CompactPCI carrier for wireless functions like WLAN, WAP, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA and LTE supporting PCI Express Mini Cards and up to 18 SIM cards.
The F212 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI carrier board supporting the PCI Express Mini Card standard or the ExpressCard standard for implementing WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA interfaces.
The F215 is a 3U CompactPCI Serial peripheral card offering different interface configurations for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 UARTs, CAN bus or binary I/O.
The F19P versatile 4HP/3U single-board computer is compatible to the CompactPCI PlusIO standard and equipped with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor SP9300.
The G301 is an unmanaged 3U Gigabit Ethernet switch implemented as a CompactPCI Serial board with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports on RJ45 connectors.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.