D202 - PC-MIP Carrier Board
6U CompactPCIThis product has been discontinued.
The D202 is a 6U PC-MIP carrier board for universal I/O on the CompactPCI bus.
- Compliance with CompactPCI Specification 2.0 R2.1
- Only one slot required on the 6U CompactPCI bus
- DECchip 21150 PCI-to-PCI bridge
- Target and/or initiator on PCI bus
- Max. clock frequency 33MHz
- Power supply 5V and 3.3V
- Compliance with PCI Specification 2.1
- 32-bit PCI data bus
- V(I/O): +3.3V or +5V (Universal Board)
- Up to six PC-MIP modules on one board
- Support of 2 Type I and 4 Type II modules
- Local 32-bit PCI bus
- Via front panel
- Via CompactPCI J3/J4/J5
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 5mA typ.
- +3.3V (3.2V..3.5V), 150mA typ.
- MTBF: 225,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 6U boards
- Front panel: aluminum with 2 handles
- Weight: 320g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
Driver software for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTX and OS-9 is available for the different PC-MIPs. Please refer to the PC-MIP/s of your choice for information and download.