D203 - M-Module Carrier Board
The D203 is a 6U M-Module carrier board for universal I/O on the CompactPCI bus.
- Four M-Module slots
- Compliant with M-Module standard
- Characteristics: A08, A24, D08, D16, D32, INTA, TRIGI, TRIGO
- One pass-thru window per M-Module
- Via front panel
- Via CompactPCI J4/J5
- Compliance with CompactPCI Specification 2.0 R2.1
- Only one slot required on the 6U CompactPCI bus
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI-to-M-Module bridge
- Compliant with PCI Specification 2.2
- Target on PCI bus
- V(I/O): +5V (+3.3V on request)
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (-3%/+5%), 20mA typ.
- +3.3V (-3%/+5%), 20mA typ.
- MTBF: 470,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 6U boards
- Front panel: aluminum with 2 handles, cut-outs for front connectors of 4 M-Modules
- Weight: 260g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- M-Module drivers for Windows, VxWorks, Linux, QNX, OS-9 as supported
- Basic board driver included in MDIS system package for the respective operating system
M-Module carrier board, with J4/J5 for rear I/O, 0...+60°C
M-Module carrier board, A24 access, with J4/J5 for rear I/O, -40..+85°C qualified
M-Module carrier board, A24 access, without J4/J5 for rear I/O, -40..+85°C qualified
Front-panel cover for M-Module cut-outs at front panels, snap-in, 10 pcs
25 mounting screw sets to fix M-Modules on carrier boards
Driver software for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTX and OS-9 is available for the different M-Modules. Please refer to the M-Module/s of your choice for information and download.
A basic board driver for this carrier card is included in the MDIS system package for the respective operating system. You can find an overview of available packages for download under www.men.de/mdis.