G211X - Quad Gigabit Ethernet Interface Board, M12-X
3U CompactPCI Serial
The G211X quad Ethernet interface is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI Serial peripheral board.
- 4x 10/100/1000BASE-T, M12, X-coded, receptacle
- PCI Express
- 1x PCIe 2.0, x4, backplane
- Ethernet: activity, link
- CompactPCI Serial: CompactPCI Serial PICMG CPCI-S.0 Specification
- CompactPCI slot usability: Peripheral slot
- Supply voltage
- +12 V (-10 %/+10 %)
- Power consumption
- 6 W max. (with all links up)
- Isolation voltage
- 500 V AC
- 3U, 4 HP
- Weight: 260 g approx.
- Air cooling, forced convection, airflow 1.0 m/s
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (EN 50155:2017, class OT6)
- Storage temperature: -40 °C (EN 50155:2017) to +85 °C (EN 60068-2-2, Bb)
- Humidity: +55 °C and +25 °C, 100 % max. (EN 50155:2017)
- Shock: 30 ms @ 50 m/s2 and 5 h @ 11.44 m/s2 (EN 61373:2010/AC:2017-09, vehicle body, cat. 1, class B)
- Vibration: 10 min @ 2.02 m/s2 and 5 h @ 11.44 m/s2 (EN 61373:2010/AC:2017-09, cat. 1, class B x 2)
- Electrical safety:
- EN 50155:2017
- EN 50153:2014 + A1:2017
- EN 50124-1:2017
- EN ISO 13732-1:2008
- Fire protection: EN 45545-2:2013 + A1:2015, HL3
- EMC emission
- EN 50121-3-2:2016
- EMC immunity: EN 50121-3-2:2016
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
Linux network driver (MEN) for G211, G211F, G211X, GM1, GM2 and GM3
Windows 32-bit network driver (Intel)
Windows 64-bit network driver (Intel)
VxWorks version 6.9 and higher supports the G211/G211X, already including the necessary drivers. There is no need to install additional driver software.
QNX version 6.5.0 and higher supports the G211/G211X, already including the necessary drivers. There is no need to install additional driver software.