M31 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Inputs, High-Side Switching
The M31 is an M-Module with 16 digital high-side switch inputs that connect or disconnect a load to ground. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Input load on ground
- FET constant current source inputs
- Input voltages and currents:
- 5..40V; 2.5..3.5mA (high level)
- 5..180V (M-Module version for extended temperature range)
- 0..1V; 0..0.2mA (low level)
- Switching time for input change: 3µs typ.
- Debouncing circuit
- Interrupt generation with maskable interrupt
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47nF capacitor
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 50mA typ.
- MTBF: 300,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 67.5g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 binary sink inputs, 0..+60°C
16 binary sink inputs, -40..+85°C with qualified components
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82