M43N - Mezzanine Card with 8 Relay Outputs
The M43N is an M-Module for free potential switching of 8 signals. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Eight outputs as throw-over contacts
- NO (normally open), NC (normally closed) and common contacts
- Switching voltage: 48 V max.
- Switching current: 3 A max.
- Operation current: 1 A max.
- Switching power: 60 W max.
- Switching Time: 2 ms typ. for NO and NC
- Relay output
- 8x relay output, D-Sub, 25-pin, receptacle
- 8x relay output, board to board
- 1x A08/D08/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (-3%/+5%)
- Power consumption
- 3.5 W typ. (all relays active)
- Isolation voltage
- 500 V DC against relay
- 1000 V DC against shield
- Dimensions: Conforming to M-Module standard
- Weight: 72 g
- Air cooling, forced convection, airflow 1.0 m/s
- Temperature range (operation)
- -40 °C to +85 °C, compliant with EN 50155, class TX
- Temperature range (storage): -40 °C to +85 °C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- EN 50155:2007 (+25 °C to +55 °C, 90-100%) (Railway)
- EN 60068-2-30:2005-Db (+25 °C to +55 °C, 90-100%) (Automation)
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: EN 61373:2010 (category 1 class B)
- Vibration: EN 61373:2010 (category 1 class B)
- Electrical Safety
- EN 50155:2007 (Railway)
- EN 50153:2014 (Railway)
- EN 50124-1:2001 + A1:2003 + A2:2005 (Railway)
- EN 62368-1:2014 + AC:2015 (Automation)
- Fire Protection
- EN 45545:2015
- Radiated Emission: EN 50121-3-2:2015
- Conducted Emission: EN 50121-3-2:2015
- Immunity: EN 50121-3-2:2015
- Radiated Emission: EN 61000-6-4:2007 + A1:2011
- Conducted Emission: EN 61000-6-4:2007 + A1:2011
- Immunity: EN 61000-6-2:2005
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
8 relay outputs, -40°C to +85°C
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M43/M43N
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M43/M43N