M81 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Opto-Relay Outputs
The M81 is an M-Module with 16 fully isolated digital output channels that can switch DC as well as AC voltages and can also be used for analog signals. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Output Voltage: 0..36V
- Output Current
- Max. 500mA per channel
- Switching Times
- Turn-on time: 700µs typ.
- Turn-off time: 40µs typ.
- Thermal and short circuit protection
- Outputs are designed for AC and DC operation
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- All channels are optically isolated
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 330mA max.
- MTBF: 1,200,000h @ 40°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 72g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 digital outputs, fully isolated, -40°C to +85°C with qualified components
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81