G501 - SATA HDD/SSD Shuttle
3U CompactPCI Serial
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.
- One port for onboard 2.5" hard disk drive or solid state drive
- Transfer rates depending on HDD/SSD
- RAID level depends on CPU board
- 3 for the SGPIO status (for hot plug functionality)
- 1 for the internal controller's supply voltage status
- Compliance with CompactPCI Serial PICMG CPCI-S.0 Specification
- Peripheral slot
- Host interface: one SATA and one SGPIO interface
- +12V (-25%/+10%), power consumption depending on HDD/SSD
- Dimensions: conforming to CPCI-S.0 specification for 3U boards
- Hot plug functionality (depending on CPU board)
- Weight: 125 g (without HDD/SSD)
- Temperature range (operation):
- -40..+85°C (depending on HDD or SSD; please refer to the HDD/SSD specifications for possible limits)
- Airflow: min. 1.5 m/s
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3,000 m
- Shock: 15 g/11 ms
- Bump: 10 g/16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2 g/10..150 Hz
- Depends on system configuration
- Maximum: +85°C
- Minimum: -50°C
One 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD shuttle, hot swap, RAID 0, 1 support, -40..+85°C with qualified components (shuttle only)
SSD SATA 256 GB, 2.5" MLC, 0 to +70°C
SSD SATA 160 GB, MLC, 2,5", 0 to +70°C
CompactPCI Serial flight control system for collision avoidance with camera data processing
Digital video recorder for capturing and storing CCTV images and event data.
CompactPCI Serial rugged network attached storage system (NAS) with multi-processing and RAID functionality
Computer cluster based on standard CompactPCI Serial components consisting of 8 sub-clusters with 9 identical CPU cards
Fanless service system for railways with Intel Core 2 Duo CPU card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
Safe electronic interlocking system for train protection
This CompactPCI-Serial-based UAV system is used for optical control of the air space for collision avoidance with civil aircraft.
Installed directly on drilling sites, this robust CompactPCI-based IoT system communicates with the operator?s data processing center in real time via GSM.
The safety-critical computer system is based on a CompactPCI - CompactPCI Serial hybrid configuration and is certifiable up to SIL 4.