13Z014-71 - VME4WIN/MDIS5 Software Package (MEN) - VMEbus support under Windows for MEN A19, A20 and A22
VME4WIN/MDIS5 Software Package (MEN) - VMEbus support under Windows for MEN A19, A20 and A22
VME4WIN means VMEbus Support for Windows
It provides access to the VMEbus under Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) to access the VMEbus using common programming languages (e.g. C, C++, VB).
Contents of the VME4WIN/MDIS5 Package
- The VME4WIN software package comprises the following software modules:
- VME4WIN Drivers (Windows kernel mode drivers) for the supported PCI(e)-to-VMEbus bridges
- The VME4WIN Library (provided as static library and DLL), that provides the VME/VMECTRL-API
- Example C programs (including source code), that demonstrate the usage of the VME/VMECTRL-API from application software
- Documentation as 'Compiled HTML Help File'
Supported VME-PC Hardware
- TSI148 driver for the TSI148 PCI-to-VMEbus bridge chip on MEN A19/A20 VMEbus CPU boards
- 16Z002 driver for the MEN 16Z002 V2 PCIe-to-VMEbus FPGA IP core on MEN A22 VMEbus CPU boards
Ordering Information & Downloads
VME4WIN/MDIS5 Software Package (MEN) - VMEbus support under Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 for MEN A19 and A20