13Z016-06 - MDIS5 driver (MEN) for 16Z029_CAN (CANopen)
MDIS5 driver (MEN) for 16Z029_CAN (CANopen)
This driver is not available for download due to 3rd party licenses on the CAN stack. Please contact MEN's sales team to obtain a prebuilt driver.
Supported Operating System
Supported MEN IP Cores
MEN IP core 16Z029_CAN
Tested MEN Boards
- EM6, EM7
- EK5, EK5N, EK8
- F8, F11N
- The above list refers only to MEN standard products and may be incomplete. The driver may also support other MEN boards or board combinations not explicitly listed.
- Support of CANopen Master, Slave, Configuration Manager, NMT Startup, Request NMT, Node Guarding, Heartbeat
- Node ID Software definable
- Number of PDOs: 512 Rx and 512 Tx
- PDO modes: Event-Triggered, Time-Triggered, Sync (cyclic)
- CANopen version: CiA Draft Standard 301 V. 3.0 and 4.0, Communication Profile for Industrial Systems Draft Standard Proposal 405 V. 1.0, Device Profile for IEC1131 Programmable Devices
- Framework: CiA Draft Standard Proposal 302 V. 2.0, Framework for Programmable CANopen Devices
- Device Profile: Draft Standard Proposal 401 V. 2.0, Device Profile for I/O Modules
PDF user manual available as separate download
Please contact us for pricing and ordering options.
Ordering Information & Downloads
MDIS5 driver (MEN) for 16Z029_CAN (CANopen master)
Requires a compatible MDIS system package.
MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for 16Z029_CAN (CANopen master)